Harney County Sheriff's Office

Travel Permits & Requests

You need the written permission of your parole and probation officer to travel outside of Oregon. Failure to obtain permission prior to leaving the state is a violation of your supervision conditions and could result in a sanction. It is important to plan ahead and request a travel permit several days ahead of when you actually need it. Travel permits are generally issued the day of travel or the day prior to travel depending on the travel plans.

To request a travel permit, submit the Travel Permit Request. Please follow this link to access the Travel Permit Request form.

Translate »
Skip to content